Are you thinking about a career in real estate? There are several ways to join Team Cozart. The job descriptions below show where the most help is currently needed. Do you see where you may be able to fit in?
The Team Agent is a self-motivated independent contractor to work with buyers and sellers in the local market.
The Inbound Sales Agent draws energy from working with people and works with a sense of urgency. This enthusiastic, self-starting person with a passion for selling is responsible for converting a massive amount of leads into appointments through personalized follow-up.
This individual will take ownership of leads and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. This person has the organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of leads coming in and the subsequent documentation, assignment, and follow-up of those leads. This individual must be highly trustworthy—in addition to being the first point of contact with the team, they will also have access to sensitive files and information regarding associates, customers, and finances.
The Inbound Sales Agent’s activities directly affect the bottom line, and as such, they are deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing their own skills and developing into a leader within the team.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Practice and follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Manage database to ensure processes run smoothly and there is rigorous lead
- Accurately track and report productivity and sales metrics
- Understand and internalize evolving real estate trends in the local market
- Understand and adhere to local, state, and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services
The Transaction Coordinator is an individual who is energetic, optimistic, and willing to help out. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. In addition, he or she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high achiever who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements. This person must be adaptable to change and be solutions oriented. He or she will manage the entire contract-to-close process efficiently and effectively for team agents to ensure all transactions close on time. This individual must provide exceptional customer service and attention to detail.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Act as liaison between real estate agents, clients, attorneys, and mortgage brokers during the process of a real estate sale and effectively manage the administrative tasks involved in closing a sale
- Create timelines and follow up with individuals as needed to ensure all deadlines are met and contingencies are released
- Maintain accurate and compliant files in Dotloop for all transactions
- Understand the contracts in order to summarize terms, conditions, and contingency dates
- Communicate with the agent several times throughout the transaction including all important dates, missing documents, calendar reminders, file compliance status, etc.
- Communicate regularly with the client to send them reminders, check in, and let them know what to expect in each step of the closing process
- Establish relationships with all third parties including lenders, inspectors, appraisers, and all agents in order to ensure a smooth closing process and share relevant information
- Be the first point of contact/resource for all questions that arise throughout the closing process
- Stay in good communication with the agent if any issues arise that they need to handle or negotiate
- Coordinate closing date, time, and location and notify all parties
- Notify client about utility accounts to set up/cancel/transfer
- Put together the closing file for the agent including any documents needing signatures/initials/dates, disbursement authorization, closing gift bags, and any other documents needed from closing
- Close out the file after the closing by changing the MLS status to closed for our listings, double-checking the file, making an electronic copy of the HUD, and processing the check.
- Follow up with clients after the sale to check in and request a testimonial